GBQ Special Projects is seeking a Bookkeeper Manager to perform a variety of accounting duties with general knowledge of most areas. Part of this role is managing our bookkeeping consultants on various assignments on top of performing general accounting and payroll functions and preparing financial statements. Flexible hours and this is a 100% remote opportunity.
• Associates or bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent experience
• 3+ years of experience performing accounting functions, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, and financial statement preparation.
• Proficiency with Excel and QuickBooks.
• Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and complete projects in a timely manner.
• CPA is required.
ViaVero is a professional services firm providing Accounting Consultants to corporations (public and private) and middle market clients to assist with strategic initiatives and management level loan staff needs. Our specializations include financial reporting (management and SEC), interim accounting leadership, corporate tax (income and non-income), acquisition integration and accounting process improvement.
Check out our news! We recently announced a strategic joint venture with GBQ to expand both firm’s services. Read more here: http://gbq.com/press_release/gbq announces-joint-venture-with-viavero/