Our multi billion dollar insurance client is looking for a Financial Business Advisor to provide financial consultation, planning and analysis for a major business operations (state, product, business unit, etc.). Starting 3/1/2018- 8/31/2018.
This team is responsible for protecting the integrity of our clients finance data to instill confidence in the information produced. Job duties will include: - Provide support for production issues, monthly and quarterly financial close, forecast and actual allocation change management and run process. -System support and configuration for the Finance back office, including approving and reviewing system access and overseeing upgrades to the various Finance systems.
A few requirements for this role:
• Eight years financial experience including financial analysis, planning, forecasting, actuarial or auditing. Insurance industry background desirable.
• Prefer at least three years project leadership, management or supervisor experience.
• SQL experience. Should be good at writing queries (Oracle & Teradata).
• Analytical experience. Should be able to analyze data and figure out issues/trends etc.
• Data Warehouse experience.
• Should have some experience with Interfaces.
• Strong Microsoft Office Skills
ViaVero is a professional services firm providing Accounting Consultants to corporations (public and private) and middle market clients to assist with strategic initiatives and management level loan staff needs. Our specializations include financial reporting (management and SEC), interim accounting leadership, corporate tax (income and non-income), acquisition integration and accounting process improvement.
Check out our news! We recently announced a strategic joint venture with GBQ to expand both firm’s services. Read more here: http://gbq.com/press_release/gbq announces-joint-venture-with-viavero/