Our multi-billion dollar chemical company is looking for an interim Cost Accountant assist with the recent acquisition in the Columbus area.
What you’ll be doing:
• Analyzing cost settlements and adjusting the material and financial ledgers as needed
• Prepares monthly general ledger reconciliations.
• Prepares ad hoc financial analysis as needed.
• Heavy cost accounting experience.
Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, or other related field, is required.
• 5+ years’ experience in a corporate accounting function with a solid understanding of all the major areas of accounting or finance required.
• Cost Accounting experience
• Intercompany journal entries
• Balance sheet reconciliations
• Solid understanding and working knowledge of standard financial / accounting procedures, GAAP concepts and principles, accounting procedures and internal controls required