GBQ Special Projects is seeking a Bookkeeper Manager to perform a variety of accounting duties with general knowledge of most areas. Part of this role is managing our bookkeeping consultants on various assignments on top of performing general accounting and payroll functions and preparing financial statements. Flexible hours and this is a 100% remote opportunity but the candidate but be in the Columbus, Ohio area.
• Associates or bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent experience
• 3+ years of experience performing accounting functions, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, and financial statement preparation.
• Proficiency with Excel and QuickBooks.
• Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and complete projects in a timely manner.
• CPA is required.