ViaVero + GBQ is immediately seeking an Assistant Controller for a direct-hire, permanent position. At this time we are only reviewing candidates local to the greater Columbus, Ohio area.
- 2-5 years of experience in all aspects of accounting
- CPA certification highly preferred
- Prior experience working in Public Accounting highly preferred
- Exceptional communication, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required
- Adherence and oversight of financial controls and procedure
- Various financial analysis
- Manage daily cash activities.
- Budget preparation
- Management of consolidated audit requirements under GAAP
- Maintenance of general ledger, sub-ledgers, and reconciliation of accounts
- 1099 and tax work paper responsibilities in coordination with tax department
- Marketable securities accounting and reconciliation
- Monthly and Annual financial reporting, including external reporting
- Minority Interest accounting and analysis of certain investments
- Property, fixed asset, depreciation management
- Strong focus on process improvements
We are immediately speaking with candidates for this exceptional opportunity! Thank you for your time and consideration!