Common Consultant Profiles
- Ex-Big 4 professionals
- Former CFOs and Controllers
- Professionals with experience in both Finance and IT
- Financial Business Analysts
- Managers and Directors of Accounting with large company experience
Working with ViaVero as a project consultant – answers to common questions:
- You choose which projects you want to accept.
- You'll work on-site at the client and become part of their team.
- You are a W-2 employee of ViaVero while working on our projects.
- Medical benefits are available to you.
- You are paid for every hour you work – and even time and a half for overtime.
- Your projects could last from 3 months to multiple years.
- ViaVero will communicate with you throughout your assignment to facilitate you getting client feedback and answers to any of your questions/concerns.
- As any client engagement begins to wind down, ViaVero will actively work to help you find your next great opportunity.
- If you can refer additional project work to ViaVero or candidates/consultants that ViaVero is able to place, you are eligible to receive BONUS payments!